Homeopathy/Reneal parenchyml disease

Question
Sir, i am 57 year old. Before 1 and a half  month . Dr advised me some tests like : USg Kubs, Serum Creatinine, Blood Urea, and uric Acid, Because i have been feeluing urgency /Frequently  urine problems .At night i got up for urine 5 to six time.  At that time, Ultra sound  specialist tells me that you have Grade-1 Parenchyml disease. .My serum creatinine was 1.7 blood urea was 60  mg/dl and uric acid was 4.8. .My Doctor  Alopathic doctor suggested suggested some medicines for that . After this treatment My Serum creatine was 1.5 blood urea was  52 and Uric acid was 2.5. Before 15 days i am using Homeo medicine. My Homeo Dr. advise me  SaBal Serr Drops 15 drops 3 times a day and Prostate Syp 3 times a day and some other medicines from him. Now i have no urgency in urine . Now I am feeling that my urinary problem decrease. . No urgency in urine. Not thin stream of urine . Plz advise me about right medicine of Reneal parenchyml disease. Am i taking medicine right? I am not taking any meat in diet .

Answer
Hello!
Sorry for the late reply. It seems to me that the homeopathic remedies are working well and I would advice you to have a follow-up meeting with your homeopathic doctor to receive one more treatment with more remedies, to make sure you are OK.
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)