Homeopathy/knee pain

Question
Good Evening Doctor,
I am suffering from severe Knee pain in my right leg, last year had the same problem in left knee,on consulting an Orth.doc, was told , Sacrovial liquid is more, i got better with Bryonia 200. n now 6 months back started with right knee, though m taking Bryonia 200. its not helping much,yesterday there was also a selling in the middle and was unable to bend my knee, tried Arnica 1m , had some relief , but need  help from you. Thanking you.
regards B.Shankar

Answer
Hello,
     Please note that frequent hydrarthrosis can be the result of several pathologies; hence, it would be advisable for you to get investigated to find out the cause, the commonest one being the presence of osteophytes that irritate the synovial membrane. If you are overweight, you will need to shed any excess pounds. Quadriceps exercises will also help to strengthen the muscles around the knees. On the homeopathic side, I would recommend the following homeopathic medicines:
Calcarea carbonica 30C, 4 pills trice daily; and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for two months. Arnica, being a generalized homeopathic analgesic, can be taken only when the pain increases; however, it will only offer temporary relief, as it does not cover the pathology. Do keep me posted about your response to the treatment. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri