I am 64. Wt is  82 kg. suffering from high blood pressure taking covamalo for it,
Also having  pain in left knee. Allopathy doctor said that left knee pain  is connected to psoriasis ,
since over a year inow, i have  been diagnosed for Psoriasis .skin is peeling , It's there on my palms fingers and feet n toes. As advised  I am applying  cream Tenovate mixed with vaseline every night before going to bed.
Please help me with the homeopathic remedy , to  cure this skin problem ,
Doctor , in my diet I take fish or chicken once a week . I swim once a week,
I have alchohol , in the form of a glass of white wine, vodka or beer . This is thrice a week,
Please advise ASAP.
Thanking you,

Dear Champa,
         First and foremost, you should avoid alcohol, as it is known to affect the nervous system adversely; and psoriasis has a strong nervous system component. Please give me more details about yourself on the basis of the questionnaire provided by me on the allexperts.com website. Better still, get treated constitutionally by a homeopath close to you, so that s/he can monitor your treatment properly. As a specific, you can start off with Arsenicum iodatum 30C, taking 4 pills thrice daily, for a month. Do keep me informed about your response to the remedy. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.