Homeopathy/tremoring limbs

My palms/arms tremor during presentations or when I am lifting water tumbler etc. This is happening for past 2 years or so. I have got no other issues like BP/DIABETES etc. My sugar level is 160 post lunch. I am 56 years old and generally maintaining a good health. Kindly suggest some medication.
B R Dash

Dear Biswaroopa,
         Do you have a family history of tremors? If yes, the problem could be benign; so, you need not worry too much about it. If no, please get yourself assessed by a neurologist to be on the safe side, as there are many neurological conditions that could start off with similar symptoms. On the homeopathic side, start off with Five-phos 3X, taking 4 tablets thrice daily for 2 months. Depending on what the neurologist tells you, I will advise you further. Please keep me informed. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.