Homeopathy/uretheral burning

Question
Hello sir  now during ramzan fasting I am starting feeling severe burning sensation in urethra without any UTI symptoms and this burning sensation occurs  randomly without any events means not during or after micturation but during walking or standing  and continue  up to 1 hour and subside itself and some time i try to micturate urine to relieve my symptoms ,what is cause I don't know but certainly there is no infection in urethra.

Answer
Dear Rizwan,
         I suggest that you try the homeopathic remedy Cantharis in 30C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for a fortnight. Drink plenty of water, and also consume citrus fruits regularly. This should help, irrespective of whether you have an infection or not. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri