Homeopathy/urinary obstruction

peace be upon you sir,
I am 22 years old, My problems are at follows:
Medical history:
excessive musterbation since childhood, had used unani medicine to cure low libido at early teenage age
had an unprotected sex at 15years age, but due to low libido and erection problem could not do it(i mean ejaculate)
chronic urinary problem for 7 years ,

Pathological report:
Epithelial cells 2-3/HPF
PUS CELLS      0-2/HPF
POST VOID      199ml
testosterone     2.99

Major complains:
light erection remain all the time makes it hard to urinate
Narrow weak multiple streams of urine
Unable to urinate without standing with feet wide apart and body inclined forward
violent burning when urging to urinate, burning starts from bladder to urethra
urethrogram suspects obstruction obstruction at internal urethral orifice
***no discharge,pain,blood is seen so far***
*** always strong urge to musterbate***

used medicines:
cantharis 1x,30c,200c,60c
thuja       30,60,200
kali brom  30c
pul satilla   30c
Medorih      cm
staphygria   30c

Help me sir, am in terrible conditions
Thank you in advance and please sir i am a very poor guy,i cant afford to visit a homeopathic doctor, here its very expensive at my place
suggest me some medicines!!

I see that you have tried already several remedies, perhaps under guidance of a homeopath.

Since I don't know the circumstances of your complete case in order to understand the urgency to masturbate and I don't know if you have seen a doctor for possible prostate problems, here are some suggestions to try further:

Hyosciamus 30C for excessive desire to masturbate

Phosphoric acid is also useful in some cases, try 30C

Chimaphila 30C may help with the pain and difficulty in urinating.

There are many more remedies also.
Keep in mind that the worry and constant sexual desires and disappointments are also contributing to the problem. Our mind is always working to help us correct problems in our body, so if you are always thinking of sex, fearful or it or shy or worried or unable to have the kind of sex you really want, your body can cause changes in the genital organs to help you - and in doing so you may start having problems. It is too long to explain but in short - the more you worry about your erection, the less possible it becomes to have one!

You are too young at age 22 to have such severe problems, though. Perhaps you should see a doctor to eliminate other issues.
Generally, I believe your problem is probably more psychological than physical.

Good luck!

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.