Homeopathy/Chest congestion

Hi Dr., Hope you are doing good. My Dad, 72 years (he weighs 72kgs) has been having chest congestion for sometime now. Also, there is a a wheezing sound when he breathes at times. Could you please prescribe homeopathic medicines for the same. Thanks in advance.

Dear Philip,
         Please ensure that you father consumes everything warm. He should include onions, garlic, and ginger in his diet every day. An ayurvedic proprietary product by Himalaya company named 'Septilin' will act as a natural antibiotic and immune boostre for him. Give him one tablet thrice daily for a week or two. on the homeopathic side, give him Antimonium tartaricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. He should be better with these medicines. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.