Hello and I used to ask question but this time I have very sensitive thing that my mother 49 year old have increased blood sugar from last one month with weakness and weight loss also.
As I know ,we not recommend insulin or any oral hypoglycemic drug  only exercise and life style modification ,but we didn't succeeded, now I am Interested in natural treatment  for type2 diabete .
Some important symptoms are
Sleep- very less sound sleep
Body- feeling body ache and weakness,pain special ly in heals
Head-sometime dizziness pt have bp problem taking Medicine
Skalp-- lots of hair fallig
Eating habbit- regular normal eating 3 times a day
Bladder and bowel-regular and normal
         No excess urination or thurst

Dear Rizwan,
         There is no alternative to diet and exercise when it comes to treating type 2 diabetes. If your mother wants to avoid medications, she should avoid cereals completely in her diet. A diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, milk or curds, and a bowl of pulses will go a long way in controlling her blood sugar. While red meat is forbidden, white meat is permissible. Regular exercise is a must. If she still does not respond, you can give her 2 teaspoons of jamun powder thrice daily for a month. This is the safest natural hypoglycemic agent. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.