Homeopathy/sex problem

Question
hello sir,
i am 29 yrs old girl having problem of sinking vagina or urgency to urinate when it comes. i used to masterbate from the age of 18.my doctr give me causticum 200 .it worked but not too much.i have detected a 16*20 mm fibroid and a smaal kiney cyst for which im taking calculina syrup.
my home has a very bad environment its not home at all its just a living place.
sir iwant to get married but my sexual cobdition dosnt allow me to do so.i contol my masterbating habbits very much from 6 mnths.there are many prblms orgasm prblem ejaculation .aal are consequnces of masterbation pls tell me the medicin to become in normal state
pls tell me the truth that i am in a condition to become aal right or not.
pls ans as early as possible .
thanks

Answer
Hello,
     Please note that you are certainly not in a state that is irreversible. Do not worry, and go ahead and get married when ever you want. your kidney cyst may be as congenital one and may not respond to any medical treatment. Your fibroid, however, can reduce in size under homeopathic treatment. Please start with the following homeopathic medicines: Aurum muriaticum natreonatum 3X, 1 tablet thrice daily for 2 months; and Lapis alba 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 2 months. Practice Kegel exercises to strengthen the muscles and ligaments of your pelvic floor. You can learn about them by browsing the net. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri