Homeopathy/Father PSP problem

My father has been suffering from PSP, as identified by doctor same disease few days back. He is facing problem in walking and somewhat mood swing nothing else. Doctor said there is no cure of this disease in allopathy,  but still medicine given by him is continued.  Dr. Shab please advice is there any treatment for same disease in homeopathy.
Mona Kakkar

First and foremost, cook all his food items only in sesame (til) oil. Also, see to it that he drinks a glass of milk twice daily with one teaspoon of turmeric added to it. Start the nutraceutical Astaxanthin for him, giving him a capsule containing 6 mg of it twice daily. Most degenerative cases of the nervous system also respond to omega 3 fatty acids. So, you can put him on fish oil capsules that supply 300 mg of omega 3 fatty acids, twice daily. Learn to stimulate the brain using reflexology/acupressure. The tips of the fingers and toes are the points that need to be pressed and massaged. On the homeopathic side, you can start his treatment with Kalium phosphoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily; and Causticum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; for a month. Constitutional treatment in homeopathy will help him the most. Please see if you can consult a homeopath close to you for the same. If you can't, then please give me more details about him, his entire life, his complaints, and temperament, based on the questionnaire provided by me on the allexperts website. I can try to treat him constitutionally using that information. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.