Homeopathy/Hello :)

my son have tuberous sclerosis, he have twitching eyes fids . Have any treatment for his case? He is in Atkins diet. It is help him a little .

Genetic disorders usually do not respond very well to medications. However, you may try giving him Lapis alba 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. This anti-tumor remedy in homeopathy is known to act favorably in a large number of tumors. Also, give him Five-phos 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month to produce some symptomatic relief. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.