Homeopathy/for ovarian mass and calculi

Question
usg abdomen
usg abdomen  
sir my relative pt age around 32 year have frequent on and off pain in abdomen, complain of nausea vomiting specially after the taking food.
Pt also have frequent headache problem.
On USG report pt have right side ovarian cystic mass.
Pt also have single ureteric stone,which is mentioned in USG report.
Now sir what would we can done for this , in allopathic treatment only given symptomatic treatment not any cure and secondly pt financially weak his husband is imam of near mosque.
Please give your valuable advice for us.
Patient particulars---
Pt have high BP after first pregnancy and she is taken anti HTN drugs.
Pt have also high blood sugar problem after pregnancy.
Sleep--reduced
Bowel bladder -normal
Appetite-markedly reduced
Nature-more aggressive.
We only giving symptomatic treatment, please give your valuable advice to me

Answer
Dear Dr. Rizwan,
         From the look of it, this patient could be suffering from a chocolate cyst, due to endometriosis, along with a renal calculus. On the basis of her symptoms and pathologies, I suggest that you start treating her with the homeopathic remedy Calcarea carbonica 30C, giving her 5 drops in 2 teaspoons of water every night for a month. Whenever, she experiences pain, ask her to take Belladonna 200C, 3 drops in 2 teaspoons of water, up to 6 times a day. When better, she need not take this remedy, as it is merely an antispasmodic. Let us see how she responds to this treatment. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri