Homeopathy/parkinson plus disease

QUESTION: progressive dysarthria, progressive gait imbalance( both 5yrs ago), marked downward gaze restriction, upwardgaze restricted, no cognitive decline, memory good, Now difficulty in swallowing liquid, vocal cord weakness, ataxia++, constipation          taking syndopa 125(four times), ropark0.5(thrice), amantrel100(BD),rasigiline0.5(OD), Doctor say it may b progressive supranuclear palsy or MSA-C,          kindly suggest best homeopathic treatment for brain n throat choking problem or for such disease

ANSWER: Dear Rajkumar,
         First and foremost, I suggest that you increase your intake of nutraceuticals along with your allopathic medicines. Please take Astaxanthin 6 mg twice daily and CoQ10 300 mg once daily. Drink the juice of 2 raw tomatoes daily, as tomatoes are a rich source of the antioxidant Lycopene. Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric and quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder to a glass of milk and have two such glasses per day. Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance that is known to protect nerve tissues; whereas, black pepper is known to potentiate its effects by facilitating its absorption and utilization in the body. On the homeopathic side, take Lachesis 30C, 6 pills once weekly; along with two biochemic tonics, namely Kalium phosphoricum and Magnesium phosphoricum, both in 3X potency, chewing 4 tablets of each thrice daily. Please try this protocol for 2 months and tell me if you see any improvement. Thank you.   

Dr prescription
Dr prescription  

QUESTION: Kindly see reports attach.          Major point is weight is lost from 70 kg to 45 kg in 5 years. Will these medicine improve swallowing problem of liquid n food.

Dear Rajkumar,
         Your weight loss is related to your reduced ability to eat; so, once you are able to swallow comfortably, your weight will also increase. Logically, the medications prescribed by me are absolutely safe and worth trying, as I have seen many patients with degenerative neurological disorders respond well to them. Also, if you are finding it difficult to swallow glasses of milk and the tablets or capsules prescribed, I suggest that you empty the contents of the capsules in a small cup and add the powdered tablets to this. Opt for a Lycopene 10000 mcg supplement, if you cannot swallow tomato juice. Add a teaspoon of turmeric to all the contents in the cup, add a little water and honey, and swallow it. Do this for the first few weeks till your swallowing improves. Thereafter, you can take them in their regular form. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.