Homeopathy/warts

Question
Hello sir my friends have very big warts around 11.51 cm size below left eye(around 4 cm below left eye lid).
Is anything available for him we don't want to go with laser therapy for cutting this warts.
Patient age 33year and he is still unmarried

Answer
Dear Rizwan,
         Has the lesion been diagnosed as a wart? People often mistake skin tags to be warts. Please get the diagnosis confirmed by a dermatologist, as the treatment will differ for the two conditions. While warts will require homeopathic medicines for treatment, large skin tags can be got rid of simply by tying a strand of human hair around them. This will cut off the blood supply to the growth, causing it to wither away in some time. However, since this lesion is close to the eye, one needs to be very careful. Otherwise an infection or inflammation will ensue. In the meanwhile, ask your friend to apply Thuja pomade on the growth thrice daily and start taking Thuja 200C, 4 pills thrice daily, for a month. This antitumor remedy will help in both conditions. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri