Homeopathy/Pcos Problem

Question
Hello,

I have been suffered pcos from many years.currently due to pcos my periods are missed from last 6 months.due to this i have urine incontinence problem ,very sensitive and emotional now a days.have no sleep problem,sugar carvings are normal.stomach is sensitive ,gas problem and constipation also if take some hard food.i am a working lady with 7 hours sitting work .have poor decision power .have less power to bear quarreling. Greatful to find some solution.

Answer
Hello,
     Please start off with Calcarea phosphoricum 30C, taking 4 pills twice daily for a month. Also take Pulsatilla mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Let us see how you respond to this treatment protocol. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri