Homeopathy/infertility

Question
QUESTION: sir, suggest me a homeopathic medicine for infertility due to low sperm count of 10 million and low motility

ANSWER: Hello,
     It would have been better if you could have given me the possible caue of the infertility after consulting an andrologist or after getting investigated. Following are the medicines that can help to increase your sperm count as well as improve the motility of sperms:
Aurum metallicum 6C, 4 pills four times daily for a month and Argentum nitricum 6C, to be taken the same way too.
Thank you.

QUESTION: thank u sir for your valuable suggestion. previously iam suffering with piles but it was cured by using homeo medicines
my age is 37 can i use these homeo medicines as suggested by u
with no side effects? how long i can repeat these medicines

Answer
Hello,
     These homeopathic medicines are absolutely safe and hence you can easily continue with them for a few months. The fact that you have suffered from piles (varicose veins of the rectum) brings up one question. Do you suffer from varicose veins of the testicles? In such a case, in standing posture, you will be able to feel the veins in your scrotum like a bag of worms. This is one of the common causes for a low sperm count. If you do have this problem, please do let me know so that I can prescribe some other remedies. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri