Honda Repair/honda ballard 94,95 the timing is always off

Question
Dear steve my question to you is that my car timing is off we tried everthing is there anything that we can to sort it out.

Regards
Leone

Answer
Generally if you can't ever get the timing right on, then you either have a problem with the timing belt or the distributor. I would first verify that the timing belt is timed correctly and that it isn't missing any teeth or anything. You can also take the distributor cap off and try to turn the rotor and see if it moves a lot. There will be some play in it but if moves a lot then you might have a problem with the distributor gear.  

Honda Repair

Steve Porter