Honda Repair/air vents

Question
mouse got in moms car. cleaned the car changed all filters. still smells. how can i blow/vacum floor air vents.with floor heat on that is where smell is coming from.Thanks, Gunny

Answer
I've had to fix several cars with a similar problem. The only thing that I've found to work very well is to remove the blower motor and clean it with Simple Green or something similar. Also, once you have the motor out you can look up into the HVAC system to see if there is any mouse poop/debris that needs to come out.
You'll need to clean each individual blade on the blower. I use a q-tip to do that and it works well.  

Honda Repair

Steve Porter