Honda Repair/Battery

Question
I am going to put my 04 Accord in storage for 8 months.What do I do with the battery?Thanks!

Answer
There are two options that come to mind that would be good options.

1) If there is a wall plugin nearby you could get a "trickle charger". This is a battery charger that puts out a very small amount of amperage and keeps your battery charged while in storage. You just need to plug it into the wall then hook it to your battery.

2) The other option would be to just remove the battery. Be sure you know the radio code if it has one because you will need it when you put the battery back in.

Either of these options would keep the battery from going bad (most likely) and would keep the cables and other wires from becoming corroded.  

Honda Repair

Steve Porter