Honda Repair/95 Civic EX

Question
Hi Steve, I have a 95 Civic Ex. Once the engine gets warmed up it hesitates at cruising speed and sometimes idles rough.  The battery light very lightly blinks when the engine hesitation occurs. Its been tuned up, new plugs, wires, rotor and cap. fuel pump is two years old, fuel filter newer. The alternator was replaced at 180000. it has 230000 on it now. The hesitation appears to be electrical in nature. Any ideas?
Thanks

Answer
The first thing I would be doing is having the battery and alternator checked. Be sure that they are load tested. This is the most accurate way to test them. Check battery cables and connections to be sure that they are clean and tight.

This is the first place to start.  

Honda Repair

Steve Porter