Honda Repair/verify timing belt install

Question
Who could best verify replacement of a timing belt on a used car, if the dealership claims an invoice is not available according to policy?

Answer
I've never know of a dealership not being willing to tell you if the timing belt has been changed. Usually they will do that with no problems. You may want to try another dealership to see if they will help you.

Probably your next best bet is to take it to an independent mechanic and have them look at it. They won't be able to tell you for sure, but they should be able to give you an idea of whether or not it has been changed.  

Honda Repair

Steve Porter