Honduras/travel tips

Question
QUESTION: hello,i want to know as much as possible about driving through the boarder from Mexico to Guatemala and Guatemala to Honduras and Honduras to costa Rica. what is need it for personal papers and for the car as well. thank you for your help.

ANSWER: Hello,

In order to drive through Honduras you will need your passport and the title and registration of the vehicle in your name.

good luck!

QUESTION: Thank you for your answer. But is that what I need to drive through Honduras. What about going through the border from Guatemala to Honduras and from Honduras to Nicaragua. Thank you for your help...

Answer
Most countries do not require US citizens to have a Visa so I imagine your passport and driver's license will be enough as personal identification. As for your vehicle's documents I can only tell you what they require in Honduras. I imagine they all have similar customs laws and the requirements should be similar as well.  

Honduras

JRA