Honeymoons/Winter Honeymoon in Chicago

Hi Pamela,  I've been given a honeymoon present for my wedding from my family.  They gave us a choice of a nights stay at either the Palmer House or the Marriott in downtown Chicago.  Which one would be better for a honeymoon?

I wish I could be of help to you but I am not familiar with any Chicago hotels.  I would suggest that you take a look at www.tripadvisor.com and read reviews on them. You might also check all experts for any Chicago experts and see if they can help you.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Pamela Smith

Our agency is skilled in booking both destination weddings as well as honeymoons. We can help you find the best possible honeymoon deal, for the budget you have. We also offer a honeymoon registry, so your guests can help pay for your honeymoon, or those little extras that make your honeymoon even more special, such as couples massage, gifts, and tours.

I have traveled extensively to the Caribbean and Mexico so that I would have first hand knowledge of the destinations and resorts. I have booked countless honeymoons to these destinations and helped with some beautiful destination weddings as well.

IATAN Certified CLIA Certified Better Business Member

Please check our website for references