Honolulu/Renting an apartment for a week

Question
Hello Do you know about the cost of renting a nice apartment for a week in any of the Hawaii Islands? Also a nice and affordable hotel? And do you know how much would it cost to go to Kauai in a helicopter to get married there? Please let me know.

Answer
Aloha,
You can easily look up apartments on Craigslist, Air BnB, or VROB. Going to Kauai would be cheaper by airplane and if you look up weddings you would probably find more answers there or you can ask for an Expert on Kauai. I live on the island of Oahu. The Hawaiian Islands consist of Hawaiʻi, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Oʻahu, and Kauai as the islands with hotels and residences available for the public. Wishing you all the best!  

Honolulu

Min Soo Pata