Honolulu/Renting an apartment for a week

Hello Do you know about the cost of renting a nice apartment for a week in any of the Hawaii Islands? Also a nice and affordable hotel? And do you know how much would it cost to go to Kauai in a helicopter to get married there? Please let me know.

You can easily look up apartments on Craigslist, Air BnB, or VROB. Going to Kauai would be cheaper by airplane and if you look up weddings you would probably find more answers there or you can ask for an Expert on Kauai. I live on the island of Oahu. The Hawaiian Islands consist of Hawaiʻi, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Oʻahu, and Kauai as the islands with hotels and residences available for the public. Wishing you all the best!  

Min Soo Pata

Activities for children, restaurant recommendations, first-hand knowledge of many beaches on Oahu, and knowledge of the Island of Oahu that only a resident can give. My husband is also one of the contributing writers for the Fodor's travel guide on Oah'u.

I am a mother of two, born in Honolulu, and currently residing on the Leeward (West) side of Oahu. We know where to go and what to do!

Mom's Club of Leeward Oahu

Graduate of William McKinley H.S., Honolulu, HI. Over 10 years in the hospitality industry.