Horror Books/looking for an old children's monster book

Question
Could you help me locate a book my daughter had when she was a child and has been looking for it ever since? It is a paperback book about monsters and mythical beast from the American Southwest. It has pencil drawing illustrations in black and white, probably published in the lates 1970s or early 1980s. Thank you so much.

Answer
I don't recognize the book off-hand, but try entering a general heading into your search engine as "monsters (or beasts) of the American Southwest" and you may be able to locate the book.  Enter the same heading into the catalogue of the Library of Congress.  Joel

Horror Books

Joel Bjorling