Horror Film/Unknown film title - please help!

Kat wrote at 2013-06-07 21:50:15
That sounds familiar to me - I came across this because I was searching for what must be the same film, and I found it using the search terms "Never rest in peace" and "farm". The only parts I remember are children dying, a voice whispering "Never rest in peace" and someone putting a rosette on a gravestone.

I watched this in school in the UK in the 90s, aged 6 or 7, and it terrified us so much that there were a bunch of complaints to the school about children being unable to sleep that night.

Kat wrote at 2013-06-07 22:22:06
OK, the movie in the previous answer is called "Apaches" and you can watch the whole thing on Youtube. This must be the video I saw in school, but it doesn't have "Never rest in peace" or the gravestone bit that I remember, and I too remember there being children from 20 years previous who had all died in accidents that could be seen by the "present-day" children. I understand that memory isn't infallible but it's interesting that both I and the asker may have incorrectly remembered some details of it. I assume they're long gone now and won't follow this up again, but seeing as I also estimate that I watched this around 1996 I'd be interested to know what school they went to! I was at Pamphill, in Dorset.

Harley wrote at 2013-12-06 13:31:52
I remember seeing this film as a child. We grew up in a rural area and had to watch it several times. It never got easier.

I think it's called Never Rest, and I would love to get my hands on a digital copy.

I found it at the BFI and Amazon too under "Never Rest A Drama about Farm Safety for Children".

Don't think I can post hyperlinks here.  

Arianne wrote at 2014-11-23 23:27:35
Oh my goodness. This has traumatised me my whole life! I'm now 28 and regularly think of it. I'd love to find a copy now.

Tammany Hall wrote at 2016-03-13 21:42:12
It's on youtube  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLAfDrFUBkA

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks