Horror Film/Unknown film title - please help!

Kat wrote at 2013-06-07 21:50:15
That sounds familiar to me - I came across this because I was searching for what must be the same film, and I found it using the search terms "Never rest in peace" and "farm". The only parts I remember are children dying, a voice whispering "Never rest in peace" and someone putting a rosette on a gravestone.

I watched this in school in the UK in the 90s, aged 6 or 7, and it terrified us so much that there were a bunch of complaints to the school about children being unable to sleep that night.

Kat wrote at 2013-06-07 22:22:06
OK, the movie in the previous answer is called "Apaches" and you can watch the whole thing on Youtube. This must be the video I saw in school, but it doesn't have "Never rest in peace" or the gravestone bit that I remember, and I too remember there being children from 20 years previous who had all died in accidents that could be seen by the "present-day" children. I understand that memory isn't infallible but it's interesting that both I and the asker may have incorrectly remembered some details of it. I assume they're long gone now and won't follow this up again, but seeing as I also estimate that I watched this around 1996 I'd be interested to know what school they went to! I was at Pamphill, in Dorset.

Harley wrote at 2013-12-06 13:31:52
I remember seeing this film as a child. We grew up in a rural area and had to watch it several times. It never got easier.

I think it's called Never Rest, and I would love to get my hands on a digital copy.

I found it at the BFI and Amazon too under "Never Rest A Drama about Farm Safety for Children".

Don't think I can post hyperlinks here.  

Arianne wrote at 2014-11-23 23:27:35
Oh my goodness. This has traumatised me my whole life! I'm now 28 and regularly think of it. I'd love to find a copy now.

Tammany Hall wrote at 2016-03-13 21:42:12
It's on youtube

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.