Horror Film/Quote

In what film and in what scene did Marie Ouspenskya utter the immortal words "even the pure of heart who says his prayers by night will become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright"  thank you

Hello Bob,

Thank you for your question. The film this quote is from is "The Wolf Man", but not the one from 2010 but 1941. This quote is mentioned numerous times throughout the movie by villagers, however the character in question would have said it when she explained to Larry that he was going to become a werewolf after killing her son which was the previous werewolf.

Horror Film

Aaron Smith

I have been a horror movie fan since I was allowed to watch them. I have all the Halloween films memorized as well as Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, et al. I'm first in line on a new horror movie opening, including Freddy Vs. Jason, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Wrong Turn. Trust me with your questions involving Horror and I promise I will not dissapoint. Throw any type of horror question at me and I will try 100% to answer it, otherwise I will point you into the direction of one the other honorable volunteers that may be able to.

I have been watching horror movies ever since I was allowed. Im the only crazy person who actually has "Halloween 3: Season of the Witch" which proves I love horror films. My knowledge spans from the 80's to present.

I am already volunteering in Action & Adventure flicks at this site and I am branching out to more topics in order to help you guys out more.