Horror Film/British thriller 70's or 80's

Maybe you can help me on this one

It's about a British thriller from the 70's less probably 80's. I remember it was about I rich man who owned a white Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow/ Wraith or Corniche and was haunted by an unknown person. He went to the cemetery and found his gravestone with date of death on it which was actually the next day - it means he was going to die the next day. It is not The Man Who Haunted Himself (1970), I've seen this one.
Any idea about the title?

Try checking out a movie called DEAD OF NIGHT from was one of those movies that had 3 or so "little" movies/episodes with in it. The 2nd movie was called "2nd Chance" and it might be your movie? Check it out on YOUTUBE and let me know.

Take care, Danny

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.