Horror Film/British thriller 70's or 80's

Question
Hello,
Maybe you can help me on this one

It's about a British thriller from the 70's less probably 80's. I remember it was about I rich man who owned a white Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow/ Wraith or Corniche and was haunted by an unknown person. He went to the cemetery and found his gravestone with date of death on it which was actually the next day - it means he was going to die the next day. It is not The Man Who Haunted Himself (1970), I've seen this one.
Any idea about the title?

Thx

Answer
Try checking out a movie called DEAD OF NIGHT from 1977...it was one of those movies that had 3 or so "little" movies/episodes with in it. The 2nd movie was called "2nd Chance" and it might be your movie? Check it out on YOUTUBE and let me know.

Take care, Danny

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks