Horror Film/Horror movies

Question
HI Danny,

How are you?

I have been a fan of horror movies since my childhood.I like horror movies like Hills have eyes,Hostel,Wrong turn.I enjoyed all of them.Can you pls suggest me some movies like mentioned above.But not like resident evil or same topics where humans turn to flesh eater after virus attack or use of wrong medicine.

Thanx in advance.

Answer
Amit,

I am guessing you already know about the sequels to the movies you mentioned like The Hills Have Eyes and Wrong Turn....if not you might want to check those out.

Here are some others I thought of...no particular order. I hope you enjoy them...let me know if you would like more.

-The Final Terror
-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre(the original)
-The Descent
-The Last House on the Left
-The Burning
-The Collector
-The Strangers
-Eden Lake
-Vacancy

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks