Horror Film/Horror movies

HI Danny,

How are you?

I have been a fan of horror movies since my childhood.I like horror movies like Hills have eyes,Hostel,Wrong turn.I enjoyed all of them.Can you pls suggest me some movies like mentioned above.But not like resident evil or same topics where humans turn to flesh eater after virus attack or use of wrong medicine.

Thanx in advance.

I am guessing you already know about the sequels to the movies you mentioned like The Hills Have Eyes and Wrong Turn....if not you might want to check those out.

Here are some others I thought particular order. I hope you enjoy them...let me know if you would like more.

-The Final Terror
-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre(the original)
-The Descent
-The Last House on the Left
-The Burning
-The Collector
-The Strangers
-Eden Lake

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.