Horror Film/curious

hello i absolutely love horror films and wouldn't mind acting in one. my question is how scary is it and has anyone ever been really scared and accidently messed on there self? that is something i always wanted to know because i would hate too pee on myself on set.

While I'm sure some actors/actresses have been scared in a horror movie, most are able to work through it. They are trained to be able to work in the moment. For example if your good at your job you don't fear doing bad because you have the knowledge and skill to work through any challenge.

Horror Film

Aaron Smith

I have been a horror movie fan since I was allowed to watch them. I have all the Halloween films memorized as well as Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, et al. I'm first in line on a new horror movie opening, including Freddy Vs. Jason, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Wrong Turn. Trust me with your questions involving Horror and I promise I will not dissapoint. Throw any type of horror question at me and I will try 100% to answer it, otherwise I will point you into the direction of one the other honorable volunteers that may be able to.

I have been watching horror movies ever since I was allowed. Im the only crazy person who actually has "Halloween 3: Season of the Witch" which proves I love horror films. My knowledge spans from the 80's to present.

I am already volunteering in Action & Adventure flicks at this site and I am branching out to more topics in order to help you guys out more.