Horror Film/curious

Question
hello i absolutely love horror films and wouldn't mind acting in one. my question is how scary is it and has anyone ever been really scared and accidently messed on there self? that is something i always wanted to know because i would hate too pee on myself on set.

Answer
Hello,

While I'm sure some actors/actresses have been scared in a horror movie, most are able to work through it. They are trained to be able to work in the moment. For example if your good at your job you don't fear doing bad because you have the knowledge and skill to work through any challenge.

Aaron

Horror Film

Aaron Smith