Horror Film/complex ideologies in the movie 'jaws'

Question
hello can i begin in asking you sir what is the meaning of the term 'complex ideology' in movies ...and my second question to you is what are the complex ideologies in the movie 'JAWS' ...dillon

Answer
Val Dillon...Well this question may be over my head..LOL But as for the meaning...Ideology is usually defined as a body of ideas reflecting the social needs and aspirations of an individual, group, class, or culture.

As for the movie JAWS...can you give me an idea of what your question is relating to? In what context is the question being asked....is this for a school project? I will try to help but I need some background on your question.

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks