Horror Film/complex ideologies in the movie 'jaws'

hello can i begin in asking you sir what is the meaning of the term 'complex ideology' in movies ...and my second question to you is what are the complex ideologies in the movie 'JAWS' ...dillon

Val Dillon...Well this question may be over my head..LOL But as for the meaning...Ideology is usually defined as a body of ideas reflecting the social needs and aspirations of an individual, group, class, or culture.

As for the movie JAWS...can you give me an idea of what your question is relating to? In what context is the question being this for a school project? I will try to help but I need some background on your question.

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.