Horror Film/Final Destination 5

Question
Hello sir....regarding Final destination 5...i have a question dat is
The black guy..who is seen in the other final destination films...the one who burns the body and all..
tells the bridge survivors that death is gonna kill them bcoz they were the wrinkle...they were suppose to die....then the main actor asks that how do u know......he says...'i have seen this before'....but at the end....we see that it was a prequel to the first film....so how could these events exist even before the prequel of the first film.....how has he seen this before happening...??

Answer
Hello,

That is a very good question. One I've wondered myself and can't really answer. Either this type of thing has already happened before that we don't know about (and could possibly be expanded on in another FD movie) or the filmmakers just made an error.

B

Horror Film

Barry Goldsbury