Horror Film/The Ghost Of Sierra De Cobre (1964) (TV Movie)

Hello Danny,

I am desperately looking for a DVD copy of this ”lost” TV pilot: ”The Ghost Of Sierra De Cobre” aka ”The Haunted” (1964)!

INFO: UCLA Archive from Los Angeles has a 16mm print of this TV pilot, but i asked them and they told me that they dont make or sell copies, although they can arrange a screening for me (unfortunately i live in Romania and its very hard for me to get there...). Four months ago i located another copy of the movie, copy which belongs to a movie historian (collector)- Eric Grayson, perhaps you heard about him??

The bad thing is that he doesnt sell copies as well...

I do not know what to do further, as i want really bad a copy of it on VHS or DVD!

I contacted also the guys from a Hard-To-Find-Movies Search Website, called movielead, without reply..

Please let me know if you can help me out somehow!

Yes this does seem hard to find...I searched around and it seems some web sites have it where you can either download it or watch it on their site. I can't say for sure it works but try these out:

Also I saw where someone else said to check out ...they might have some copies for sale?

I hope you find it...Good luck!

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.