Horror Film/title of film in this video

Hi id like to know what the title of the movie is at 0:44 of this montage is. The one with the woman running away from tje demons and getting set on fire. I remember seeing it when.i was little but i never knew the name of it

The description never credited the films uses other than it being films by dario argento and lucio fulci

Sorry the link doesn't work for me, Can you tell me what "description" is listed for the video and I will look it up and see what I can do. Thanks!

**After thinking about it ....since you mentioned Argento....I am pretty sure that it's probably a movie called DEMONS from 1985!!

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.