Horror Film/title of film in this video

Question
Hi id like to know what the title of the movie is at 0:44 of this montage is. The one with the woman running away from tje demons and getting set on fire. I remember seeing it when.i was little but i never knew the name of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGoM16jW6Ao

The description never credited the films uses other than it being films by dario argento and lucio fulci

Answer
Sorry the link doesn't work for me, Can you tell me what "description" is listed for the video and I will look it up and see what I can do. Thanks!

**After thinking about it ....since you mentioned Argento....I am pretty sure that it's probably a movie called DEMONS from 1985!!

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks