Horror Film/Thanks Aaron

Question
Hi Aaron
I have just recieved a response from you saying that my question was OUTSIDE your EXPERTISE.

Am I understanding this correctly?  You watched the clip, heard the particular piece I asked to identify and from that you didn't recognise it.  

or Because you saw it was a drag performance you assumed it wasn't part of your expertise as a Horror Film expert.

Thanks so much.

Answer
Hello Christopher,

I would never reject a question based on the sexuality of a clip. I take great respect in the volunteer work I do on this site and wouldn't bring a personal opinion into how I approach a question from a valued questioner.

I did take a look into the clip and was unable to determine the movie it was from. It's not a movie line that I've heard before. I hope your able to locate an answer for it.

Aaron

Horror Film

Aaron Smith