Horror Film/Friday the 13th part 2

In the beginning of the movie, Jason kills Alice. How did he know where she lived?

Avi, that is a really good question. I don't think the moviemakers actually explained that ...and it could be a hugh plot hole. But , one way would be that....since we were told that Jason roamed the grounds at Camp Crystal Lake in the past and was there with Alice in the first movie...he could have easily found records in the camp office that might have had information on the camp counselors which would include their home address. Just a guess but I think that is definately one way he could have known where she lived.

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.