Horror Film/The Blob 1988

I don't know if you have seen the movie the blob. It came out in 1988. And the scene that I'm going to talk about is the sewers. And when Eddie fell into the water Megan goes back in tries to help him but could not find him and then all of a sudden Eddie comes out with his face kind of eaten up and then ends up back into the water. Then Megan swims away and gets out of the water. Why didn't Megan try to grab Eddie when he came back up from the water?

Hey Jake, Yes I have seen the remake of the Blob from 1988. I am not positive but I would say that Megan just kind of panicked and was scared that the Blob would get her too. She also probably thought that Eddie was too far gone for her to really help him.

I would suggest you check out the oringal Blob movie from stars a very young Steve McQueen.  

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.