Horror Film/Horror Film Question

I saw a preview for a movie a long time ago it involves a couple in a house, its about some 666 stuff & I remember the basement had bars on them. I know it should be a movie from the 2000s. Thanks in advanced for any help provided.

Can you explain what you mean by the bars on the basement...were the bars on the doors or the windows, etc? Also what do you mean by 666 stuff?

One movie that I remember that had a spooky deal with a basement and I think it was closed off with bars was THE EVIL. You might check it out to see if it could be your movie?

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.