Horror Film/Ideas for Horror Movie

How do most of the ideas for Horror Movies Come From?

Well, that is a very good question. There probably is not one definative answer though. I have read and heard many different interviews with various writers,directors, etc and here is what they had to say....Many of their ideas come from scary/bad dreams that they had either as a child or even in their adult years. I also know that many horror movies come from actual real life real serial killers or urban legends. Other ways we get horror movies are from age old stories like the "boogy man", ghosts stories, etc. Some people just have very vivid and wild imaginations like Edgar Allan Poe or Stephen King. These are just some of the things I have heard about. I hope this helps. Take Care!  Danny

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.