Horror Film/green inferno

Was Green Inferno ever released. If so, where can I view it online?

Rick, In checking around it seems the movie ran into "financial difficulties" and has been indefinately delayed. It was scheduled for a September 2014 released originally. Some rumors pointed to it just going straight to DVD and streaming.

Take care, Danny

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.