Horror Film/NAME THAT FILM.

Question
I am totally lost. I saw a horror movie a while ago. It seemed like an 80's b-film. Anyway, this man is seeing a prostitute and discovers that SHE is actually a HE. The camera effects turn bizarre and murderer kills the tranny in slow-motion.

Answer
Are you sure this was a typical "scary" type movie? It sounds more like a "blood and guts" type which is not really my specialty. Can you think of anything else...another scene, when you saw it(what year?) and I might be able to help. Sorry but I don't really like movies in this vein.

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks