Horror Film/What's the name of this movie ?

I remember this one scene of a horror movie that haunted me since I was a child and the scene was a selfish boy trying to reach ice cream from a laundry chute or little elevator type thing from his maids
The boy fell trying to reach the ice cream and died
I know it had something to do with a haunting
Do you recognize the scene and the name of the movie ?

Hey Kat, nevermind...I think I found what you are looking for. It was actually a TV episode of GOOSEBUMPS called "The Headless Ghost". The whole episode is on YOUTUBE

What year is the movie from? Remember any other scenes...any info? I will try to work on this for you but more information would be good. Thanks, Danny

Horror Film

Danny Ausbrooks

I have been a movie fan all my life,especially scary/horror type movies. I am a trivia buff in general but I am especially good at movies.If someone I know doesn`t know the answer to a trivia question, I am the person they call. My knowledge of horror movies would be from the late 60`s to presentI feel that I would be an asset to the site and I do enjoy helping others with questions that have them stumped.

Basically watching movies of all types(especailly scary type)since I was very young.I have an above average memory that I benefit from when playing most any kind of trivia game.I am someone that friends and family count on when they need the answer to a question that has them stumped.