Horse Racing/wondering how to become a horse trainer

N/A wrote at 2013-01-10 06:22:33
From good experience in the pass it takes sometime to become a qualified horse trainer/also an assistant. Usually the assistant trainer requires a lot of experience hence you would of needed to be in the industry for sometime to get/know the required skills needed. This may be in the form of a groomer, stablehand, track-rider or vet. An Assitant trainer pays well and if looking at becoming a qualified throughbred trainer in Australia its a great start to getting your way there.  

Horse Racing

Christopher Crocker

All questions pertaining to thoroughbred horse racing from a trainer's perspective. All questions about thoroughbred training methods, equine biochemistry and physiology. General questions about strategies and economics of thoroughbred horse racing. I will also be pleased to answer general questions about training and caring for horses of all breeds.

I have been breaking, schooling and training thoroughbred race horses for over 17 years.

High school graduate 1992. Dalfort Aircraft 1994. Licensed thoroughbred horse trainer in the United States and Canada.

Track record with Chedi at Colonial Downs 2011. Multiple Stakes Placed Trainer.