Horse Racing/Race number on saddlecloth

Elpac Rovi wrote at 2014-09-06 11:15:52
Sorry Jim but you don't answer the question posed and I have the same question!  You explained the process for the post/draw number, not the cloth number!

How is the CLOTH number allocated to the runners?

Horse Racing

Jim Johnson

I can answer all questions regarding the sport of gambling on either or both thoroughbreds and greyhounds - beginning with the initial handicapping process with regard to decisions on which horse or dog to wager, through the wagering process, and ending with the results and profits or losses from those wagers. See my website at

I have worked in thoroughbred tracks and greyhound tracks for the last 30 years and have been highly successful in making profits from my own handicapping systems, both in sales of my systems, and use of my systems in the wagering process. I publish and sell a "Tip Sheet" for any track in the continental United States, Canada, and one greyhound track in Mexico.

Mutuel Clerk Guild of Arkanas

"The Perfect Speed Handicapping System" for handicapping thoroughbred races and "Greyhounds - The Ultimate Speed Machine" system for handicapping greyhound races. These are books that I have written and sell on the internet.

Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from East Texas College, in Commerce, Texas.

Multiple "High Five" awards for exceptional customer relations treatment by the Oaklawn Jockey Club.

Publishing a "Tip Sheet" in-track for sale at Oaklawn Jockey Club and "Jim's Big Three Best Bets" (also for sale at Oaklawn Jockey Club) on greyhound simulcast races. Have puplished "Tip Sheets" for greyhound and thoroughbred tracks in Arkanas, Kansas, and West Virginia.