Horse Racing/judging the horse race

hello sir, can you please teach how to judge a horse race. i mean to say, which horse is responding to the jockey, which horse is running very fast without rider's efforts. who all are aggressive riders in that race. i would be thankful to you.

This is not something that I can really teach you without you watching many races and observing yourself what is going on. Experience is the only way you will really be effective at understanding the body language of the horses and the rider's abilities to get the most out of the horses.

Horse Racing

Christopher Crocker

All questions pertaining to thoroughbred horse racing from a trainer's perspective. All questions about thoroughbred training methods, equine biochemistry and physiology. General questions about strategies and economics of thoroughbred horse racing. I will also be pleased to answer general questions about training and caring for horses of all breeds.

I have been breaking, schooling and training thoroughbred race horses for over 17 years.

High school graduate 1992. Dalfort Aircraft 1994. Licensed thoroughbred horse trainer in the United States and Canada.

Track record with Chedi at Colonial Downs 2011. Multiple Stakes Placed Trainer.