Horse Racing/judging the horse race

Question
hello sir, can you please teach how to judge a horse race. i mean to say, which horse is responding to the jockey, which horse is running very fast without rider's efforts. who all are aggressive riders in that race. i would be thankful to you.

Answer
This is not something that I can really teach you without you watching many races and observing yourself what is going on. Experience is the only way you will really be effective at understanding the body language of the horses and the rider's abilities to get the most out of the horses.

Horse Racing

Christopher Crocker