Horse Racing/registered thoroughbred race horse "Kokalol'

Question
how can i get someone to race my horse he is very fast I have had a jockey riding him on my ranch i believe he is a winner Foal of 2009 Kokalol by Scarlet Storm by Storm Cat he deserves a chance he is really fast the jockey i have riding him has been riding for ranches i ocala for about 20years he said Kokalol is the fastest he has ever been on

Answer
hi -- i would advise you to go to calder race course and see if you can find a trainer who has room for your horse. you will have to see how much a month it will cost you to get him up to a race and go from there. ask around the track for a good trainer . hope that helps you. thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess