Horse Racing/simply putting head high

Question
QUESTION: hello sir, sorry i posted a question with minor mistake,horse was galloping with head held high in the air even though it was wearing shadow roll and hood. there is no problem with the bit. it has rubber D ring snaffle. how should it be corrected?

ANSWER: HI -- YOU CAN USE A RUNNING OR STANDING MARTINGALE THAT SHOULD HELP THE JOCK KEEP THE HORSES HEAD HELD PROPER. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE A HORSES TEETH FLOATED EVERY 6 MONTHS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR MOUTHS.  THANKS ED HESS

QUESTION: sir, but martingales are not allowed during the race, only during the training i believe?

Answer
hi i see them run in them in England. the us does not allow them in races either. bur if you train in them , it may get the horse use to keeping their head level when galloping or racing.again if the horse holds it's head high when training  there may be a problem with it;s mouth, teeth. or they sometimes have a back end problem. thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess