Horse Racing/horse running fast in the race

hello sir, how to judge a horse that is running much faster in the race without considering jockey's efforts?

You may notice the stride will increase when a horse is speeding up, but this can be hard to see most times. Some people are able to judge speed with the naked eye better than others. I don't know of any sure way to tell other than experience and watching the clock.

Horse Racing

Christopher Crocker

All questions pertaining to thoroughbred horse racing from a trainer's perspective. All questions about thoroughbred training methods, equine biochemistry and physiology. General questions about strategies and economics of thoroughbred horse racing. I will also be pleased to answer general questions about training and caring for horses of all breeds.

I have been breaking, schooling and training thoroughbred race horses for over 17 years.

High school graduate 1992. Dalfort Aircraft 1994. Licensed thoroughbred horse trainer in the United States and Canada.

Track record with Chedi at Colonial Downs 2011. Multiple Stakes Placed Trainer.