Horse Racing/Thoroughbred Ankle

Question
mysterious line 1
mysterious line 1  

mysterious line 2
mysterious line 2  
I Have A Race Horse That Has 2 Blister Lines On His Ankles That Showed Up Overnight? Running From The Top Of Ankle All The Way Down To His Heel. I Have Asked Alot Of People On The Back Side If They Have Ever Seen Anything Like It/ Not A One Has Said Yes.In All The 38 Years My Parents Trained Horses Ive Never Seen Anything Like This Before? So I Was Searching The Net A And Ran Across This Site.I Have Only Asked 1 Veterinarian And He Has No Clue What Would Cause This? Although He Only Seen Pictures Also.Now Keep In Mind That both Lines Are Mirror Images Of Each Other.Any Help Would Be Appreciated.
         Thanks
         Kenny

Answer
hi i have never seen anything like that either. a blister line to me would indicate that the horse either has stepped into something that cause a caustic reaction or  someone has put some sort of liniment or leg medicine on and it has just blistered  that one area the same on both legs. other then that i have no idea either. thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess