Horse Racing/books on training racehorses

Question
hello sir, can you suggest me a good book on training thoroughbred racehorses?

Answer
Hi Rohit,
         I would suggest you have a look at www.amazon.com and search their collection of books on the subject. You will find a big range covering all sorts of training methods and procedures. Obviously a book targeting the training procedures for your chosen area would be best. You should also read any books by noted trainers like Bart Cummings (Aus) Dermott Weld (UK) and many US trainers.
All of them contain valuable information that will increase your knowledge.
I hope this helps,
Merry Xmas,
Don Boddie

Horse Racing

Don Boddie