Horse Racing/books on training racehorses

hello sir, can you suggest me a good book on training thoroughbred racehorses?

Hi Rohit,
         I would suggest you have a look at and search their collection of books on the subject. You will find a big range covering all sorts of training methods and procedures. Obviously a book targeting the training procedures for your chosen area would be best. You should also read any books by noted trainers like Bart Cummings (Aus) Dermott Weld (UK) and many US trainers.
All of them contain valuable information that will increase your knowledge.
I hope this helps,
Merry Xmas,
Don Boddie

Horse Racing

Don Boddie

All aspects of the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry in New Zealand. I race thoroughbreds and have been the Marketing Manager for three NZ racing clubs. If I don`t know the answer to your question I know someone who does!

20 years in the racing industry. Currently focusing on breeding but involved in all aspects of the industry. Ive raced several thoroughbreds with modest success and have had great fun out of it.